Watches are in a constant process of aging and wear, which can affect their water resistance in the long run. Waterproofness is therefore not a permanent property, but must be checked at regular intervals.
Leak test without water
The Leak Checker Prime performs the leak test with a high-precision pressure sensor without water. The necessary vacuum is generated by an internal pump. An additional and expensive compressor is not needed.
User guidance is simple and intuitive via the large touch display. You can choose between an automatic measurement and a measurement with self-defined values.
The measurement results can be printed out with the Martel thermal printer.
- Leak Checker Prime Leak Tester
- Support for large and soft watches
- Support for small and hard watches with ceramic case and sapphire crystal
- Suitable for all types of watches, even for small ceramic watches
- Vacuum selectable and programmable in 0.1bar steps down to -0.7 bar
- Test duration freely selectable up to 300 sec
- 5" touch display (800 x 480 pixels)
- Printing of measurement results via Martel thermal printer RS232 (N° 313885, not included)
- Connections: Ethernet, USB